Calling All Volunteers!
June 23, 2012
We’re always looking for new Board and Advisory Council members. If you have business, board, and/or animal services experience, or simply a love of animals and a commitment to no-kill rescue, please, consider attending our meetings so we can get to know you!
In fact, we have openings in most of our volunteer positions. Here’s a list of the most needed at the moment:
- Dog walker
- Cat cuddler
- Dog bather
- Foster parent
- Kennel cleaner
- On-call muscle! (for when we need to move things or climb a ladder…)
- Fundraising project chair (just one project – not everything!)
- Fundraising helper
- Raffle ticket sales – booth sitter, or on your own
- Data entry (accuracy is a must)
- Professional Services: legal, research, computer, network, software, plumber, electrician, masonry etc.
- Board member
- Advisory Council member
- Voting Advisory Council member
If you’d like to volunteer in the shelter, just stop by and introduce yourself! If you’d like to volunteer out of the shelter, contact any board member, or Executive Director Jeannette Sterling (roster), or simply come to an Advisory Council meeting. We look forward to working with you!