2016 Sale OPEN:
- Friday May 27: 9am-4pm
- Saturday, May 28: 9am-4pm
- Sunday, May 29: 9am -1pm
Drop-Off Donations the Week Before:
- Mon-Thurs, May 23-24-25-26, 2016, 1-4 pm
- Shelter Annex, 330 Second St NE., Long Beach, WA.
- For special arrangements for large items, contact Marie at 360-244-3191
- IMPORTANT! Read below for the items we are –and are not –accepting.
Thanks for your donations! Fundraisers are key to keeping our no-kill shelter open and the animals housed there well-cared for until they find their forever homes.
We would LOVE to Receive:
- Dressers/Chests of drawers
- End Tables
- Coffee Tables
- Kitchen Tables
- Rolling Carts
- Book Shelves
- Hand Tools (in good working order)
- Power Tools (in good working order)
- Lawn Mowers (in good working order)
- Tillers (in good working order)
- Chain Saws (in good working order)
- Garden Tools: Hoes, Shovels, Rakes, Forks, etc.
- Plants-indoor or outdoor
- Plant Pots & Planters
- Bed Linens
- Animal Crates/Cages
- Leashes & Collars of all sizes but especially LARGE
- Kitchen Appliances such as toasters, blenders, mixers, in good working order.
- Kitchen Dishware, Bakeware
- Audio Books
- Toys & Games
- Videos & DVDs
- Knick-knacks, ceramics, etc.
- Storage Containers
- Fishing poles & tackle
- Hunting decoys
- Office Supplies – staplers, sorters, etc.
- Sewing, Craft, & Hobby Supplies
- Household Appliances in good working order such as vacuum cleaners
- Sporting Goods & Equipment
Please look around your house for “goodies” for us to sell. All the proceeds from the sale will go directly for the care of the needy animals. We thank you for caring and for your wonderfully loyal support!
Sorry, we are NOT accepting:
- Large pieces of furniture (unless in stellar condition)
- Major Appliances such as washers, dryers, stoves, refrigerators, TVs
- Non-functional or barely functional computers, printers and other electronics
- Used Tires
- Water Heaters
- Mattresses & Bed Frames
- Half-used paint or other chemicals
- Junk – Sorry; we must turn away items we believe won’t sell.
Garage Sale Chair: Marie Maulden 360-244-3191