“We Love Our Pets” SPCHS Low-Cost Spay/Neuter Program
- Your cost is only $10.
- Support for this program is funded through the sales of the “We Love Our Pets” license plates and donations made to South Pacific County Humane Society.
- Funds for this program are limited.
- Procedures will be completed on a first come, first served, until funds run out.
- This program is for households in Pacific County meeting maximum income requirements and/or receiving one of the following benefits.
- TANF, Temporary Aid to Needy Families
- Subsidized School Lunch Program/SMP/NSLP
- Section 8 Public Housing
- SNAP/Food Stamps
- Social Security Disability
- All Spay/Neuter procedures are at the Oceanside Animal Clinic in Seaview.
- Oceanside Animal Clinic and SPCHS reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Your cost is $10 per animal.
- You may be required to purchase pain medications, additional vaccinations, or other services at your expense. Please ask for requirements when making the appointment.
Return the voucher application [pdf] to the Shelter (330 Second St NE in Long Beach) during the agency’s winter business hours: Tuesday through Saturday, 11am to 3pm.
For additional information, call (360) 642-1180.